Small businesses are the lifeblood of our society. Whether it's your local pizzeria, taxi driver or florist - these businesses and their employees make up many of the services that people rely on every day. Qred provides loans, invoice purchasing, credit cards and other critical financial products for small businesses based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium and Brazil. We're passionate about helping our customers thrive and grow, and to that end we're now focusing on taking our user experience to the next level.
Ok, sounds cool but what about the role?
Qred aspires to build great FinTech products for small business owners. Our goal is to make our products feel like a natural extension of the user, and to that end we're looking for an experienced UX Designer with a few years of UX work experience. You will get the opportunity to lead- and represent UX within a product team and thorough design methodologies and frameworks available for use when designing products.
You'll get to focus on:
- Driving the UX work within one of our product teams by designing new product features.
- Researching- and creating user-centered designs in order to improve the product user experience.
- Researching and learning about best practices within the fields of UX, IxD and UI.
- Aligning with- and contributing to our way of working with product design.
- Conducting qualitative- and quantitative user research.
- Collaborating with the other talented UX professionals and designers in our Customer Experience Team.
Interested? Here are more reasons to join us
You know the feeling when you meet a new person, or start a new job and it just feels right? That's how we would like you to feel when joining the Qred family. We might be a little biased but we can think of a million reasons why Qred is the best place to work, here’s just a few of them:
- There is room for everyone! We offer a positive, supportive and non-territorial company culture where employees’ workplace satisfaction and well-being is the highest priority.
- We’re proud to be the first Swedish company that made it to the top-10 list of Financial Times’ list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe.
- This is the place to be if you want to develop your skills! You will get knowledge exchange with the rest of the design organization and other opportunities for personal competence development.
- The company is growing fast, and our Qredsters along with it. Our non-bureaucratic, flat structure with delegated responsibilities has a short way from idea to action. “Got a cool idea? Good - try it out! Didn’t work? Oh well, on to the next idea!”.
One last thing - if you’re about to send in your application
This is a full-time, permanent position based in our headquarters at Tulegatan in Stockholm City. Don’t wait to send in your application as are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.