Dedicated to powering entrepreneurs, Qred is a profitable, fast-growing fintech scale-up and just received a bank license. Ranked by Financial Times as one the fastest growing companies in the EU for three consecutive years, we are a well-capitalized, founder-led company, characterized by fast decisions and a flat organization. With our team of more than 200 Qredsters covering 6 markets, we are now looking for a Strategy Analyst to help lead the next chapter in our growth journey as a bank.
Sounds cool, what about the role?
As a Strategy Analyst, you will be a key player in addressing critical challenges and driving strategic initiatives within the organization, with focus on data driven insights.
You will be an integral part of a team dedicated to driving key strategic projects across all departments of the bank. This role presents an exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth in the realm of fintech and strategy. As you work closely with motivated professionals, you will not only contribute actively to the financial stability and growth of the bank but also broaden your commercial understanding of its business landscape.
You will have the responsibility of presenting updates to the CEO, Board, and other internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
Examples of key tasks:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic opportunities and challenges
- Conduct quantitative analyses to inform decision-making processes and provide data-driven insights
- Develop and implement quantitative models to optimize various aspects of the bank's operations
- Assist in formulating and following up on the bank’s value-creation plans
- Structure and present findings and recommendations to senior management and the board
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans and initiatives to enhance the bank's competitive position
- Drive initiatives independently, taking ownership of projects to ensure successful implementation
What we are looking for
- A university degree in economics, engineering, mathematics, or a related relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience from management consulting or investment banking - experience within a bank or fintech is meriting
- Proven experience in quantitative analysis, financial modeling, and data analysis
- Strong programming skills, at minimum extensive experience in Excel. SQL, and Python are meriting
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- This role will require a strong analytical mindset and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to drive initiatives independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High integrity, credibility, and self-motivation
- A pragmatic and solutions-oriented mindset with strong organizational skills
One last thing - if you're about to send in your application
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Stockholm. Don’t wait to send in your application, we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.